Darts...

Sideshow

Paul Nicholson is getting a few things off his chest on twitter - mostly aimed towards Bristow. The two of them seem to have been sniping at each other for years now.

That's an understatement! This is far better than the match against Hamilton itself.

"Lets face facts, I lost to a gentleman today, but I refuse to be slagged by nonsense throwing degenerate like @RealEricBristow."

"I am inclined to tell Eric exactly what I think of him, live on TV. The fact that Sky employ him is an absolute joke."

"Ed Milliband knows more about the modern game than him. If you don't agree, you aren't a modern darts fan. A-listers stand up."

:jerry

That's an understatement! This is far better than the match against Hamilton itself.

"Lets face facts, I lost to a gentleman today, but I refuse to be slagged by nonsense throwing degenerate like @RealEricBristow."

"I am inclined to tell Eric exactly what I think of him, live on TV. The fact that Sky employ him is an absolute joke."

"Ed Milliband knows more about the modern game than him. If you don't agree, you aren't a modern darts fan. A-listers stand up."

:jerry

This is my favourite one...

"You cannot stand and look in the mirror without cringeing. I've seen more class in a freshly drowned badger!"

:lol:

Cracking 95 from Thornton to make it 5-5. I've enjoyed this match so far.

EDIT: Thornton breaks to go 8-6 up. He might actually beat Barney for the first time ever here...

Fucking hell, what a 142 from Thornton - this is sensational!!!

Edited by The Naitch