Darts...

Sideshow

Frightening shit from MVG just unbelievable really and he hasn't been banging in the 180s yet!

Dolan was so unlucky certainly can't question his bottle he's wired the two double attempts and played well throughout.

Frightening shit from MVG just unbelievable really and he hasn't been banging in the 180s yet!

Dolan was so unlucky certainly can't question his bottle he's wired the two double attempts and played well throughout.

Yeah, even Taylor had to admit he was lucky to get through that one.

Wade's looking good for the win over on Board 2.

The cream have risen to the top again here the four best in the world making the last 8 after being the semi finalists at the Premier League.

Barney, MVG, Wade and Wright to be the semis for me.

It really is a great line-up top to bottom today. I'd imagine Barney should beat Baxter fairly comfortably (10-5 or something), but the other three could really go either way. Wade-Hamilton could be a cracker, both guys in very good form. Taylor-MVG will be fantastic. Wright's form makes his match against Lewis a close one, but I think Lewis is being underrated somewhat this weekend.

I'll go for

Barney 10-5

MVG 10-8 in a classic

Wade 10-7

Lewis 10-6

Out of the 4 I'll take that although they served up a classic a few years ago think it was Grand Prix best tv performance I can remember from Rocket.

World Championship semi or quarter I think it was, was just mentioned there on commentary. Baxter was livid after he lost, went to the final leg.

Neither of these two have enough to get past the semi I wouldn't imagine.

Strange game thus far, Barney has played like he was doing a couple of years ago when he was off the boil. Good stuff from Baxter though. Setting myself up for a fall here but I can't see Barney winning, despite the fact he just needs one break.