Darts...

Sideshow

Just in, nobody here seems to want to tell me the score between Osborne and Woods. So I went and looked it up. I was then a bit happy.

Well, I say a bit, I am fucking deeeeeelighted!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I actually hate Brian Woods, but he has now miraculously transformed into my hero!!!

Bye bye fake wizard :P

Just in, nobody here seems to want to tell me the score between Osborne and Woods. So I went and looked it up. I was then a bit happy.

Well, I say a bit, I am fucking deeeeeelighted!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I actually hate Brian Woods, but he has now miraculously transformed into my hero!!!

Bye bye fake wizard :P

Thought you might have been happy about that result! :P

Colin Lloyd would have been happy too, I suppose.

Right, the matches that matter tonight...

Group E

Whitlock will qualify with a win over Hankey, though would still go through if Waites fails to beat Mardle.

Waites will qualify with a win over Mardle if Hankey fails to beat Whitlock.

Hankey will qualify with a win if Waites fails to beat Mardle.

There will be a 9 dart shoot out between all three if Hankey wins 5-2 and Waites wins 5-4. A few combinations for two player shoot-outs are also possible.

Group F

Gary Anderson is already through. The last spot will be decided in a winner takes all match between Beaton and McDine.

Group G

Terry Jenkins is already through. The last spot will be decided in a winner takes all match between Darin Young and Denis Ovens.

Group H

Wade will qualify with a win over Hamilton, though would still go through if Thornton fails to beat Mawson.

Hamilton will qualify with a win over Wade, providing that Thornton fails to beat Mawson.

Thornton will qualify with a win over Mawson, providing that Hamilton fails to beat Wade.

Mawson will qualify with a 5-1 win over Thornton, providing that Hamilton fails to beat Wade.

There's a few nine dart shoot-out possibilities as well.

Edited by The Naitch

2-2 at the break in the first match of the night between Jenkins and Lewis.

EDIT: Finished 5-4 to Jackpot. Means now that a 5-0 win for Darin Young later tonight means he wins the group.

Edited by The Naitch

I'm hoping to get the DVD for Christmas :lol:

What is it that bugs you so much with "The Wizzard" :huh:

Anderson 3-1 up at the break and cruising

Ando wins 5-2. Still in 3rd/4th gear (his words) and plenty more to come. Wariner rates him as the favourite in the bottom half of the draw.

Thornton 4-0 up at the break which means that Mawson won't be going any further. If the American comes back to win 5-4 that'll only mean that Thornton would rely on Wade beating Hamilton.

EDIT: If Thornton gets the whitewash then that means he is through, regardless of what happens in the Wade/Hamilton match.

Edited by The Naitch

Just checked the Group H table and a 5-2 win for Thornton will be enough to see him through

EDIT: Which is how he wins it. A 5-2 victory or better for Hamilton is required in the next match for him to progress. 5-3 sees a nine dart shoot out, anything else and Wade is through.

Edited by The Naitch