Darts...

Sideshow

Aye cause he couldn't sign the board the p***k...hope jelle does him tomorrow

I wouldn't let the c**t sign the board. If he insists on it then the price of losing should be getting the board wrapped round his neck.

Players of Barney's class will always be able to pull that out of the bag now and again.

Taylor can show class in defeat now and again btw. MVG and Taylor are both p***ks. The main difference with MVG is that his darts are phenomenal to watch and I'm happy to see him continue to go through, even if him losing does make me laugh. Taylor can be absolutely soul destroying to watch at times.

Players of Barney's class will always be able to pull that out of the bag now and again.

Taylor can show class in defeat now and again btw. MVG and Taylor are both p***ks. The main difference with MVG is that his darts are phenomenal to watch and I'm happy to see him continue to go through, even if him losing does make me laugh. Taylor can be absolutely soul destroying to watch at times.

When did Taylor last show class in defeat cause whenever he last did I must a been a way for a piss. Every single time he loses its because his darts or he's had the cold all week or a few personal problems he never says he done well but the other player was excellent and deserved it. There's no taking away what he's done in darts(his era winning was no where near as strong as now) but that doesn't give him the right to act the way he does, the c**t thinks he's mr pdc. I'd been scratching my head since the start as to why he was 2nd fav he'll do well to reach semis

We'd be as well stopping the tournament now as we're not getting a better match than that. Utterly stupendous from Barney and I was almost in tears of joy for the old fella. Delighted to have the man as my avatar.There's only a handful of people on the planet that could have beaten MvG last night. Average 105 and go out, ooft. Think Smith might get Barney in the quarters now though.

My only hope tonight is Taylor gets beat. I don't care how, just don't let him win this title.

What's everyone's picks for the PL? Personally I'd go with

MVG

Ando

Taylor

Wright

RVB

Lewis

Wade

Thornton

Smith

Chisnall

Klaasen is a potential if he goes past Taylor, reckon he'd replace Wade.

Is it top 6 in ranking 2 pdc wildcards and 2 Sky wildcards.....Thornton could be close to missing out on ranking but winning a major could squeeze him in, klaasen if gets by Taylor will be a stick on, if Norris gets by Webster to play Taylor/klaasen he could be in with a shout

Is it top 6 in ranking 2 pdc wildcards and 2 Sky wildcards.....Thornton could be close to missing out on ranking but winning a major could squeeze him in, klaasen if gets by Taylor will be a stick on, if Norris gets by Webster to play Taylor/klaasen he could be in with a shout

Top 4 (MVG, Ando, Taylor, Wright)

3 Sky (Smith, Barney, Lewis)

3 PDC (Thornton, Wade, Chisnall)

At the moment, I think if Klaasen is to sneak in, it's Chisnall and Wade who'd be most likely to miss out, Wades not had a great year, and Thornton will be back as he's a major title holder.