Darts...

Sideshow

46 minutes ago, taurus said:

Wright struggling to make it .

He had already been scheduled in the last match of the first round so that gives him a bit more time to recover. I'd imagine it'll be a last minute decision either way.

Edited by The Naitch

Spoiler

Less than a week to go until the Phil Taylor Testimonial Tournament, aka the World Championships. Sky already have him nailed down as the winner, and, if his opponents have all been given their instructions/backhanders, it will probably happen - swiftly followed by the beast stating that he owes it to his fans to carry on playing after all.

Yes. Haven't watched too much darts this year, but always look forward to this event.

Wish list:

Taylor to be knocked out by some jobber.

Someone new to win it. If that's not possible at least someone other than Taylor or MVG to win it.

Someone I've never heard of to make the last eight.

At least two nine-darters.

Ritual execution for anyone shouting "boring, boring tables", "stand up if you love the darts" or the Kolo/Yaya nonsense.

I don't think any of those demands are too unreasonable.

On 12/9/2017 at 07:34, F_T_Y said:

Taylor has sold his shares in the PDC and Barry Hearn confirmed the other day he is handing back his tour card. So whatever happens this will be the last we see of him playing darts on tv.

He will probably end up on comms and Wayne Mardle will end up like Randy Marsh after the spooky ghosts visited everytime he is paired with him.