Darts...

Sideshow

I hope Willie Borland and Bradley Brooks just spat their pints out when Mardle said "game of the tournament so far"

You're joking mate. 10 100+ checkouts, tremendous stuff. Borland's winning 9 darter finish was unbelievably but seriously, thinking you'll not get another throw out of 10 legs when your opponent is in treble digits...

ETA I'm assuming he said that about the Clayton v Barry match, if not, ignore the above.

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

You're joking mate. 10 100+ checkouts, tremendous stuff. Borland's winning 9 darter finish was unbelievably but seriously, thinking you'll not get another throw out of 10 legs when your opponent is in treble digits...

ETA I'm assuming he said that about the Clayton v Barry match, if not, ignore the above.

It was Sherrock v Beaton he was talking about. Clayton v Barry was brilliant 

15 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

This crowd can get fecked. Get the restrictions in. Dimi struggling against Florian Hempel here. Looks like he's really struggling with the after effects of Covid

Van den Bergh averaged over a hundred. Hempel was class though, I hope we see a lot more of him - he's a great watch.

Just shows you the lower ranked players can easy lose 3-0 in their first match. The difference in quality from them and the pro tour qualifiers will be negligible. One good tournament can fire you up the order of merit and get you seeded. Devon Anderson being a prime example.