Darts...

Sideshow

1 minute ago, Neilly said:

Fantastic stuff from Weirdo Wright. When it really mattered he had the balls and the ability. Two time world champion is some going for a man who was a very late developer in the game.

I do chortle at my fellow Scotsmen supporting the "Scottish" guy who only changed his nationality to "Scottish" to get in the World Cup team as he was too lowly ranked for England at the time.

:lol:

Battered.

2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Fantastic stuff from Weirdo Wright. When it really mattered he had the balls and the ability. Two time world champion is some going for a man who was a very late developer in the game.

I do chortle at my fellow Scotsmen supporting the "Scottish" guy who only changed his nationality to "Scottish" to get in the World Cup team as he was too lowly ranked for England at the time.

Oaft.

2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

The Che Adams of darts if you will.

Wright deserved the win and great to get it right up the crowd. Getting battered everywhere we go…

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Get that right fucking round you 😂

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Weirdo patter tbh

Anyway. Imagine being the crowd and focusing on Scotland getting battered every single game of the tournament only for a Scot to win it beating one of their own in the final. Fucking lol

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Peter Wright being put in an awkward as f**k position here where he's almost being made to feel bad for winning the World Championship. Fucking hell.

Aye, maybe they should have a World Championship and only invite English players next time, to avoid all this unpleasantness!  

4 minutes ago, Neilly said:

New Orleans GIF by CBS

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

He was born in Livingston, Scotland.

That's good enough for me.

English his full darting life basically from 24 years old in his BDO world championship debut until his 40's before the opportunity arose to represent Scotland for to enhance his purse.

I'm all for national pride but I've never really invested in that one.

5 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Euro 2020 Adams GIF by UEFA