Darts...

Sideshow

1 hour ago, Dysart said:

Amazing rollercoaster match although the Belgian was bit disrespectful towards Snakebite with his celebrations at the end 

Gies peace. I always want Peter to win but Dimi was just delighted.

Best night of darts for a long time there. Aspinall did amazingly to make it even a contest but the two deserved winners imo.

Yip both games delivered in spades.

The tinkering between darts every session from Wright was a bit of a joke to be honest. I think it's beyond parody at this point.

Some finish from MVG as he was in a lot of bother and for me would have lost the game if it went level at 16-16.

38 minutes ago, Dysart said:

Take it that Beau Greaves is ineligible for this as she would wipe the floor with Sherrock.

Only does WDF at the moment. Is the best Female darts player by a distance atm imo. Hopefully she comes over

9 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Was good to see MVG being really good again. Also brilliant to see Price losing, he's a sore loser and a cheat

What's the cheating thing? I know he takes ages to get his darts out when his opponent is waiting to throw and also throws before it's safe to do so but hadn't heard about actual cheating. 

I've also found the only way I can watch darts these days is on mute, the combination of the crowds (in the UK anyway) and the commentary does not add anything. 

9 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

What's the cheating thing? I know he takes ages to get his darts out when his opponent is waiting to throw and also throws before it's safe to do so but hadn't heard about actual cheating. 

I've also found the only way I can watch darts these days is on mute, the combination of the crowds (in the UK anyway) and the commentary does not add anything. 

Cheating maybe a bit strong but his gamesmanship is beyond a joke at times with the dropping darts, shouting in people's faces and never admitting he was fairly beaten. Just grates on me, comes across as a brilliant guy off stage but he's insufferable on it

On 24/07/2022 at 23:06, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Cheating maybe a bit strong but his gamesmanship is beyond a joke at times with the dropping darts, shouting in people's faces and never admitting he was fairly beaten. Just grates on me, comes across as a brilliant guy off stage but he's insufferable on it

I know someone who knows him quite well. He described him as an arrogant arsehole.

57 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I know someone who knows him quite well. He described him as an arrogant arsehole.

Delighted to hear it

• 1 month later...