Darts...

Sideshow

Oh well, only five minutes till we hear Harrington biggin' up Baxter about how it could be his year finally yada yada yada, ad naseum.

I didn't watch it. Did we get many mentions of the Lakeside final ?

We usually do !

Anderson is potentially one of the biggest letdowns in the history of this game. Immensely talented, but absolutely no bottle at all.

Was thinking the same myself. Got all the ability you could want but a total mental midget on TV. He needs to get some belief from somewhere or head back to the BDO. The PDC is all about TV tournaments and the big stages. If Anderson isn't comfortable in this environment then I don't know why he switched.

Edited by RedWeb

Was thinking the same myself. Got all the ability you could want but a total mental midget on TV. He needs to get some belief from somewhere or head back to the BDO.

Maybe if he somehow got a PL place the big crowds would toughen him, but considering the guys been playing professional darts for umpteen years you'd expect him to be used to the big stage.

Was thinking the same myself. Got all the ability you could want but a total mental midget on TV. He needs to get some belief from somewhere or head back to the BDO. The PDC is all about TV tournaments and the big stages. If Anderson isn't comfortable in this environment then I don't know why he switched.

Don't forget he did f**k all at Lakeside either despite being favourite a couple of times.