Darts...

Sideshow

Baxter has been a revelation. If you were a betting man and backed him every week you would be laughing, his opponent is ALWAYS favourite but that has to change now as he is showing a great level of consistency to his game and is a match for anyone.

Wade's face in that fake album cover looks like a man who's entered a conga line just to find out its gay night!

For tonight i'll go King, Baxter, Lewis, Taylor.

Never going to happen as my DPL predictions have been woefull at best.

Brilliant, I hope you stuck a couple of quid on that!

Just thought i would post that last week I received a set of darts by current B.D.O player Alan Norris as well as an autographed case. It was a guy from our league who got them for me as mine were pinched when i left them in the pub recently

Seems he stays in Bo'Ness. Playing pretty well with them but tonight will be the real test when i play in our league match.

Anybody got info on the guy?

Went to the Glasgow leg of the PL season last year and had a great night - finances, or lack thereof, put paid to me making it tonight. As always, it should be a good session of darts. Here's tonight's line-up:

Raymond van Barneveld vs Adrian Lewis

Simon Whitlock vs Terry Jenkins

Ronnie Baxter vs Phil Taylor

Mervyn King vs James Wade

Going for Barney, Taylor and King to win with Whitlock/Jenkins finishing 7-7.

Lewis is two breaks up on Barney early on ... not looking good for the Dutchman.

I think it was Rod Harrington who said that "if Barney isn't up for it here, then there's something really wrong".

For once, I agree with Rodders.