Darts...

Sideshow

That was the worst darts match I've watched from start to finish.

Horrible.

You're a better man than me - I gave up after the first set to play FIFA 13. Anyway, this is much more like it. MvG vs Lewis will be over in a flash.

Didn't really see much last night but pleasing to see MVG and Nicholson win.

Who we all picking from here? I think Hamilton will take this, that's an absolute cracker between him and van Gerwen but I think Hamilton's consistency and bottle will see him through. I see the bookies have big Mike as the favourite for the tournament, I think I'm right in saying he'll have to go through Hamilton then Newton (or my boy Nicholson) to get to the final so can't say I agree with that.

Edited by Marshmallo

You would have to have Thornton as the favourite really going on last 16 performances and a more favourable side of the draw than the other half but it's splitting peas really. Anyone CAN win this now which is great for the game and it should become a more permanent thing from now on as Taylor no longer has the fear factor and the supposed other big guns are not doing it major on major.

If I had to pick I would go for Wes Newton he's played absolutely pish in two games but has the winning mentality and will raise his game added to the fact he has the easiest Quarter Final IMO.

Nicholson raging on twitter,seems bristow has got under his skin.

Calling bristow a plank and wanting to take him on in a charity boxing match ?

Aye, Nicho's making a bit of a plank of himself. Bristow's still got it when it comes to the mind games.