Darts...

Sideshow

Good for Ando to win two final leg shoot outs should give him confidence going forward.

Lewis is a special darts player and it wouldn't surprise me if he won the Worlds again this year he seems to come alive after being shite in the Grand Slam.

No question. Second best for me is Lewis-Wade from last year's World Championship.

You really think so? I'm not sure. It was certainly memorable, but I'm not convinced I'd include that near the top of a greatest matches list. Using just the PDC World Championship as the barometer, both the 2003 and 2004 Finals were better than that. You've also got the Harrington v Part semi final in 2001, and the Taylor v Mardle semi in 2006, which were both fantastic. Each to their own, but I could think of a good number of matches I enjoyed more than Lewis-Wade.

Generally speaking, I felt that the 2012 PDC World Championship was arguably the best one staged yet, but with a lacklustre final letting it down. The dynamic to the World Championship ahead is rather intriguing, with touted contenders of years past not in the greatest of form, and with Michael van Gerwen emerging as a dominant player. We could easily see a Championship akin to that of 2008, when most of the big seeds fell early. That could conceivably occur again, and it opens the door for a number of others. And even if it doesn't, the top eight-ten players on the Order of Merit are all capable of winning outright, and should entail an enthralling Championship, regardless of who makes it through the early rounds.

Bloody hell webster,it was in his own hands and he has blown it,more to the point he has fecked up the group i was most confident of getting right in the predicition league :angry:

Taylor v waites to see who wins the group later on.