Rugby Union

kiwififer

It's a rearranged game from January so I imagine Sky will already have selected their games from that weekend and can't show another one. And there's women's football on BBC Alba on Friday night.

It's a rearranged game from January so I imagine Sky will already have selected their games from that weekend and can't show another one. And there's women's football on BBC Alba on Friday night.

Bbc 2 often takes the alba coverage but even if they didnt want to deny us the english women playing football surely red button would be an option? Anyone know of a feed for the game?

The European Rugby Challenge Cup quarter finals are played on the Saturday and Friday  and the Champions cup is played on the  Saturday and Sunday. Sky are showing Sharks v Montpellier at the same time. According to the Pro12 website it is on Italian Tv only. 

Argentina's home game against Australia in the Rugby Championship will be now be played at Twickenham on 8 October.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-06/argentina-to-face-wallabies-at-twickenham/7302482

It will be due to the Argentina struggling to sell tickets or SANZAR attempting to grow in the Northern Hemisphere. Also the World Rugby disciplinary has done the Six Nations job for them and have banned Marler for 2 weeks and fined him £20k

A big turnaround by Glasgow since the two losses to Edinburgh, the internationalist have performed post 6 Nations in a way that they didn't after the World Cup, looking forward now to a home play off and a day out in Edinburgh

A big turnaround by Glasgow since the two losses to Edinburgh, the internationalist have performed post 6 Nations in a way that they didn't after the World Cup, looking forward now to a home play off and a day out in Edinburgh

Absolutely this....but the game v leinster was for me the most impressive. Injuries all over the place with the bench emptied after an hour, tons of guys missing due to 6n and players out of position all over the park yet dug out the win.

Great result for Glasgow - looking really good going into the end of the season stuff.

Excellent qf between Exeter and Wasps earlier in the ECC, Wasps coming from behind with a last second try from Pietau and conversion from Gopperth.

Northampton (without quite a few) currently cutting Saracens apart every time they get the ball

Has anyone bought pro12 final tickets as yet?

I'd got mine as soon as they went on sale, hadn't expected Glasgow to be anywhere close to the playoffs after the so so start to the season.

Not yet, got a big trip this summer and am waiting to see if Glasgow make it. 3 x tickets, travel and refreshments to watch Connaght play Scarlett's couldn't be justified this year. Glasgow make it and it's a totally different story