Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Hogg Williams n Seymour for me. Also like zebo

Leone Nakarawa to perform a face turn and announce that he no longer wishes to play for Fiji and that his life's ambition is to wear the colours of Scotland. Which would, of course, qualify him for the Lions.

(Come on, it's been a while...)

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

What gets me is all the commentators gushing over what a great game it was, both Wales and England looked devoid of ideas in attack and just look to batter up the middle. The kiwis will be delighted at the prospect. England look to have gone backwards since the series win in Australia last year and wales have gone back massively. A good win today should see us as favorites for the 6 nations as I've not been that impressed by anyone else yet

What gets me is all the commentators gushing over what a great game it was, both Wales and England looked devoid of ideas in attack and just look to batter up the middle. The kiwis will be delighted at the prospect. England look to have gone backwards since the series win in Australia last year and wales have gone back massively. A good win today should see us as favorites for the 6 nations as I've not been that impressed by anyone else yet

Spot on. I can see how it was tense for English or Welsh fans but it was turgid for any neutrals. The standard of skills compared to sh was really poor and serious lack of ambition from both.....get ball crash it crab left...hit touchline crash back other way. This is suddenly a very big game for us today.

53 years since Scotland beat France two years running. Going to be a tough task today but if we can get quick ball and keep their big guys on the move hopefully we can tire them out.

Defo. Laidlaw ships it early we win. He delays the pass n let's their defence come up then we likely lose