Rugby Union

kiwififer

Aye but I think we can say that Castres took it to another level. There was a point in the first half where the Munster players were hesitant to jackal because they knew they would be getting knocked into next week if they did.

Munster have Gloucester away next which won't be an easy game either after all the dirty shots in the first game.

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Munster fans in meltdown about game finishing on 79.58

it is the time on the ref/TMO's watch that counts not the tv clock and just had a look at twitter a lot of salty Munster fans at the moment

Edited by ajwffc

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
23 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
it is the time on the ref/TMO's watch that counts not the tv clock and just had a look at twitter a lot of salty Munster fans at the moment

It's a great read

the Munster forum is great read  they are moaning about Castres getting away everything they and the other Irish side do in the Pro 14.

18 hours ago, come on shire said:

The most miserable I've ever felt at Scotstoun due to the weather today.

My mate's also a Partick Thistle fan. His dad took him straight from Scotstoun to Firhill. He'll be getting treated for hypothermia tonight no doubt.

Yeah, I've never been there when it's been so bad either. I was in the east stand and the rain was coming in the back and the side. Quite a few people chucked it well before the end. I was surprised at the amount of empty seats at kick off, but those guys probably had the right idea!

Russell is having one of those games. As well as the glorious break to set up that try, he's dropped an easy catch in his own 22, missed touch with a penalty and thrown a honking forward pass under little pressure.