Rugby Union

kiwififer

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

11 caps for Samoa and lost in all of them. Just shows how far Samoa have fallen recently. Which is a pity as in the early 90s they were class.

The professional era has been cruel to the likes of Samoa....very little investment in their rugby and losing players left, right and centre to other countries.

Contrast that with Japan, who have spent the last 6 years throwing money at their rugby team, including a deliberate and precise policy of 'nationalising' Aussies, Kiwis and Saffers. 

Japan haven't been great, but that will be that.

Scotland only have themselves to blame for an absolutely gutless and shambolic performance against Ireland. As we've seen with Ireland, they have been utterly ordinary in their other two games ; but of course we love shitting ourselves.

We'll see what happens, but I'm interested to see the odds for the Japan game and who will be favourite?

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Kejan said:

Japan haven't been great, but that will be that.

Scotland only have themselves to blame for an absolutely gutless and shambolic performance against Ireland. As we've seen with Ireland, they have been utterly ordinary in their other two games ; but of course we love shitting ourselves.

We'll see what happens, but I'm interested to see the odds for the Japan game and who will be favourite?

I still reckon today's game is vital, for the bonus point.