Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, honestly united said:

I dont know who is suppose to be captain, but from the bits and pieces I saw it was Fagerson doing all the talking during breaks in play. As has been said we've lost more players during 6N / AI's without much drop off in performance. ON thompson i think he's a decenet player, just doesn't suit the style of play. I wonder if swapping him and Jackson round would be a good move as Thompson has played well at 15 previously.

Having watched the Russia games, we should be looking at trying to sign their openside, he looked imense against Ireland.

Gibbins was the listed captain. A bit too quiet maybe?

Thompson did a job at 15 and Jacko at 10 may offer more suitable back-up to Hastings as I just don't see P. Horne as a 10 whatsoever. The Russian lad was a unit. If I mind right (could be wrong) he plays for Grenoble so might be on daft money already tbh.

2 minutes ago, come on shire said:

Gibbins was the listed captain. A bit too quiet maybe?

Thompson did a job at 15 and Jacko at 10 may offer more suitable back-up to Hastings as I just don't see P. Horne as a 10 whatsoever. The Russian lad was a unit. If I mind right (could be wrong) he plays for Grenoble so might be on daft money already tbh.

Probably, I was only half watching last night just remember Fagerson seemed to be doing the firing up and chats to players

Probably too late then, I knew there were only 2 players playing in france, the big 2nd row and someone else so assumed he was still playing for Krasny or Einisei

4 minutes ago, honestly united said:

Probably, I was only half watching last night just remember Fagerson seemed to be doing the firing up and chats to players

Probably too late then, I knew there were only 2 players playing in france, the big 2nd row and someone else so assumed he was still playing for Krasny or Einisei

Only 2 outside Russia. The back row at Grenoble and their loosehead prop at Sale. Though their captain at 15 was at Northampton before heading back to Russia.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Rugby on ITV is shite.

5 minutes ago England players and the commentary team were screaming like babies for a red card. After an England player hits an Argentinian in the air  they 'don't like the tribal aspect of the match with players pressuring the referee'.

It's like watching and listening to an English football game. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:
That’ll be that then. Clearly a red.

It was but I've seen Farrell do that 3 times in last year without even trying to wrap his arms. On two occasions ref didn't even give a penalty

No argument from me there.

Tuilagi’s was a clear yellow as well, timing issue your arse.

8 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

No argument from me there.

Tuilagi’s was a clear yellow as well, timing issue your arse.

Surely if timing was the issue, same rules apply for the Argie?! Definitely a yellow imo.