Rugby Union

kiwififer

I hate the whole "He's not that type of player" stuff you get when someone gets sent off, but if ever it was true of someone, it's Mark Bennett
I once ran straight at Mark Bennett a few season ago. Bloody hurt.

Hard but fair player.

8 minutes ago, super_carson said:

I'm not a massive fan of the referral system if it gets players sent off, but equally if the TMO picks that up then it's the same outcome.

This is a key point here. Kebble has just rightly been sent off for his actions, but was goaded into it by Pyrgos, who then went down playacting, then jumped up and ran at Kebble pointing the finger. He should be in the bin as well.

This is a key point here. Kebble has just rightly been sent off for his actions, but was goaded into it by Pyrgos, who then went down playacting, then jumped up and ran at Kebble pointing the finger. He should be in the bin as well.
Chasing after the ball isn't a sin binning offense or goading.

He's made the most of it, just like Price just did by passing the ball straight into Gilchrist a few seconds before.

That kind of gamesmanship ship, where you make the most of any contentious or 50/50 is creeping into the game.

Just now, super_carson said:

Chasing after the ball isn't a sin binning offense or goading.

He's made the most of it, just like Price just did by passing the ball straight into Gilchrist a few seconds before.

The goading bit is fine tbh, but Pyrgos (who I like) went down holding his head as if it was a serious injury, then sprung up and ran at Kebble and the ref demanding action.

That shouldn't be how a captains challenge works.