Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, milhouse said:

Game managment by South Africa at the end there was masterful. Scotland squad should have their eyelids taped open and made to watch it on repeat.

I don't think Scotland would get the benefit of the doubt at 4 straight scrums where it was at best 50/50 on who wasn't driving straight

edit. also the ref shat it from giving England a penalty for a man lying on the wrong side in the last minute

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

10 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

From what we have seen from South Africa against Ireland, England and even France where they got a couple tries against the run of play this is going to be a walk in the park for the All Blacks

It really isn't.

45 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Weird thing is we own this England team but can’t put a glove on Ireland and SA.

That's cause England are sh*t, but Boks and Ireland are v good.

30 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

This is like watching an Old Firm game. I want both sets of kunts to lose, but that cannot happen.

When watching the Old Firm, I always think "which set of supporters will be most distraught by a defeat", then hope the other team wins.

11 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I don't think Scotland would get the benefit of the doubt at 4 straight scrums where it was at best 50/50 on who wasn't driving straight

edit. also the ref shat it from giving England a penalty for a man lying on the wrong side in the last minute

Yep, absolutely 100% saw it and shat out of giving it. Was more that one player on the wrong side as well. I thought BOK was pretty much England's best player for a lot of that game, then he turned round and shafted them in the last 5.

Just now, printer said:

That's cause England are sh*t, but Boks and Ireland are v good.

When watching the Old Firm, I always think "which set of supporters will be most distraught by a defeat", then hope the other team wins.

If in doubt, it's always funnier when the fans singing GSTK are upset

10 hours ago, printer said:

I know Farrell can be a c*nt, but I'd happily see him in a Scotland Jersey.

I wouldn’t.  As back up ten, just about, but other than with his boot, he’s your prototypical flair-less English standoff. 

That was worse than getting beaten by 20 like I expected. The scrum completely changed the game in the second half, Sinckler in particular getting a bit of a roasting. Although I did think the penalty that won the game should have gone the other way. The ref gave it purely on vibes instead of looking what was actually happening.

Still, the main thing for me is that, despite us being awful for about 2 years, and them having their best team ever, we still got further than the Irish. 🙂

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring