Rugby Union

kiwififer

Is that Italian medic signalling to her players whenever England have the ball available in a ruck or something? Thought she was trying to come on but seemed to be raising her hand screaming every few seconds and then not doing anything 

Just now, GHF-23 said:

Is that Italian medic signalling to her players whenever England have the ball available in a ruck or something? Thought she was trying to come on but seemed to be raising her hand screaming every few seconds and then not doing anything 

She's definitely coaching them, dunno what the legalities are though! 

1 minute ago, Spyro said:

If only the touchzone was this long in the Lothian Under 15's... I'd have been a superstar rather than just brutally wayward

I once played a game on the back pitch at Scotstoun, when our winger nearly crashed into the wall at the end of the in-goal area as he dived after the ball

Just now, Brother Blades said:

I’m no expert but keen on the rugby, just in the house, from the play so far is it likely Italy will hang on? It would be great if they could as the ITV pundit line up were hailing the “New England” as all conquering heroes! 

They are definitely much improved. But Italy have started well in the past only to completely implode in the 2nd half. Something feels a little different about them though. 

England are still just England from what I caught of the 1st half, maybe a bit rusty/trying to bring in new players

6 minutes ago, Spyro said:

They are definitely much improved. But Italy have started well in the past only to completely implode in the 2nd half. Something feels a little different about them though. 

England are still just England from what I caught of the 1st half, maybe a bit rusty/trying to bring in new players

You were right first go.  England are still just pish.