Rugby Union

kiwififer

11 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

In recent years I've followed the rise - and now fall - of the Scotland rugby league side... attending several European Cup fixtures and Four Nations/RLWC qualifiers at Old Anniesland and Netherdale, and having trips to games in England at RLWC 2013 and Four Nations 2016.

RLWC 2021 playoff v Serbia on Sat 26th Oct is at "Lochinch Sports Pavilion, Glasgow". Is this, as it appears, a police recreation playing field :huh:...?!

Terracing? Seats?

It is indeed home of Strathclyde Police, i have played there quite a few times back in the day. Unless its changes a lot in the last few years there is no stand or terrace, although you get a decent view of the 1st team pitch from the bar which is on the first floor of the club house. Let me know if they still have black heart rum as a raffle prize, they always used to give away 4 or 5 quarter bottles as a raffle prize, we always thought they must have seized crates of the stuff in raid, but kept it for themselves!!