Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
10 minutes ago, GAD said:
Ireland don't look like they'll ever score here. I wouldn't be surprised if they get nilled. 

Hopefully they get nilled

They are never going to get a better chance than that Farrell one. It looked impossible not to score.

I don't actually think England have been that good either. Curry and Underhill have been immense, but one try from individual brilliance (and 90 yards), and one from a cross kick from a penalty advantage isn't what you'd expect from the utter dominance they've shown.

And game on.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't actually think England have been that good either. Curry and Underhill have been immense, but one try from individual brilliance (and 90 yards), and one from a cross kick from a penalty advantage isn't what you'd expect from the utter dominance they've shown.

And game on.

They have in a way to be fair. The defence is absolutely suffocating. I think a lot of Ireland's kicking and attacking play was shite, but England just smashed them back time and time again, in big dominant hits and attacked from the turnover.

Just now, GAD said:

They have in a way to be fair. The defence is absolutely suffocating. I think a lot of Ireland's kicking and attacking play was shite, but England just smashed them back time and time again, in big dominant hits and attacked from the turnover.

Defensively absolutely, but they are chronic in attack. It takes some effort to take the spark out of Henry Slade.

They should have won that by 30 points, not spending the last minute defending in their 22 trying to stop a losing BP.

28 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Defensively absolutely, but they are chronic in attack. It takes some effort to take the spark out of Henry Slade.

They should have won that by 30 points, not spending the last minute defending in their 22 trying to stop a losing BP.

True.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Mon Georgia

Also true.