Rugby Union

kiwififer

Last week we were very critical of Luke Pearce's reffing of the scrums, which was clouded slightly by the fact that it was a Scotland game, and we are often seen as overly critical of the ref in those cases.

There have been three scrums so far in the Wales-Georgia game. At the first, there was a reset which resulted in some handbags, then Wales disrupted the scrum by driving in and up. At the second, Wales got a penalty for Samson Lee falling on the ground on engagement. Now at the third, Wales have driven in and round, but got the penalty again. The guy does not have a fucking clue.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Classic Luke Pearce - let one team get a lead, then give everything to the other team to try to make a game of it.

Yeah, but then fucks Georgia anyway when they start looking like they might actually do something. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's forceful contact to the head, it has to be a penalty minimum

Yeah, you are right to be fair. I just don't think the guy really meant it. To be honest, I think what really caused the whole thing was Tipuric jumping into the tackle.

11 minutes ago, GAD said:

Yeah, you are right to be fair. I just don't think the guy really meant it. To be honest, I think what really caused the whole thing was Tipuric jumping into the tackle.

You'll not be surprised to hear the Welsh fans on twitter are heading to Llanelli with torches and pitchforks