Rugby Union

kiwififer

I've renewed my Scotland season pass too.  Keep in mind it gives you 1st dibs on a ticket for the Georgia game ;)

I reckon it'll be away from Murrayfield but I hope we keep it away from Killie.  As a Warriors fan I've had enough of travelling to Killie lol.

I had a thought that the SRU must make Glasgow throw the Edinburgh games to give Edinburgh a chance of making the Champions Cup! 

I would take a home semi but not against Ulster. I think they will eventually come out on top against us.... Mind you at £40 a ticket my wallet won't like a home semi-final. 

As for Scotstoun it is an issue that the SRU have to solve. Not an easy one as the athletics crowd are vocal about being marginalised.

Also rumour is a new Fiji lock on the way, Api Ratuniyarawa.

Edited by flyingscot

I

I would take a home semi but not against Ulster. I think they will eventually come out on top against us.... Mind you at £40 a ticket my wallet won't like a home semi-final.

As for Scotstoun it is an issue that the SRU have to solve. Not an easy one as the athletics crowd are vocal about being marginalised.

The £40 is for the platinum banded seats I think. I think mines is £35 or £30 for the semi final if it's at home.

The athletics crowd can be as vocal as they like, you have some sympathy for them but really the track is always going to be there, people aren't clamouring to see the shot putt or hammer events so I don't think it makes a difference where those events take place or indeed where the folk taking part practice.

They've opened up the top tier of the south stand for pro 12 final tickets, sales must be moving along nicely. I imagine a few thousand more will be hedging their bets and buying tickets once the semi final line up is confirmed! 

Cusiter has announced his retirement from rugby to start up a whisky business in LA.

I'd like to announce my retirement from my job to start up a whisky business in LA too, please.

Anyone else?

Cusiter has announced his retirement from rugby to start up a whisky business in LA.

Via Andrew Cotter on Twitter. :-D

"Although as far as I'm aware his 'LA-based alcohol retail business' is just him offering swigs of Jim Beam from a bottle beside the I-405."

They've opened up the top tier of the south stand for pro 12 final tickets, sales must be moving along nicely. I imagine a few thousand more will be hedging their bets and buying tickets once the semi final line up is confirmed!

I was planning on waiting until I saw who was in the final! Do you think it will sell out?

Has anyone bought the "Golden Ticket" for next years European Finals in Edinburgh. £40 for both games in the cheap seats but I've had a look at this years prices for Lyon and they look about the same just now without parting with your cash a year in advance.