Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye, was just going to say Turner was superb, didn't think he had that set piece in him. Gray, Watson, M. Fagerson all superb as well. 

Cameron Redpath did not have the game I expected for a distributing centre but my word a rock 

Cam Redpath might have put himself on the plane to wherevere the Lions will be playing in the summer. Matt Fagerson really fronted up after people questioning his physicality, and the forwards as a whole were awesome. The subs had an impact too - Nel, Cherry and Kebble made some massive hits, Richie Gray was a nuisance, and Gary Graham did some absolutely tremendous tidying and carrying work.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I love Hamish. 

The pack were superb. George Turner had the game of his life. 

He really did. No lineout fuckups either. To be honest, if Turner is not a set piece liability, he's pushing for first choice.

What a performance that was. We absolutely battered them rotten, so much so that a 20 point plus win wouldn’t have flattered us. Hogg, Fagerson, Redpath, Gray in particular were outstanding but every single one of them stood up and were counted. VdM ragdolling Vunipola was especially pleasing. Need to make sure we don’t chuck it at home to Ireland and Wales now though.