Rugby Union

kiwififer

This is so, so pish. 

On paper this team should have destroyed the Stormers in the 1st half with the errors they compounded. 

So far in the 2nd half we've did another display of forgetting to stay switched on and it's cost us the game I'd say. 

Assuming we lose it's disappointing. We really needed to win as playing the Bulls in Pretoria at altitude will be even tougher. 

The coaching team simply aren't Glasgow quality imho. 

On 17/04/2022 at 00:58, aDONisSheep said:

How was the trip to north-England-shire.  I rely on you to tell me the truth, even if I can’t handle the truth!

After the game we went back into the city centre and you'd never have thought there was a professional rugby game on. 

I'm glad we won but I honestly think we're not clinical enough in attack and defence imho. 

That's fucking horseshit, the guy has slipped into the tackle, he's hit the ball, and slipped up on a guy who is falling.

It's a penalty, but a yellow card is fucking nonsense. Their centre also got straight back up, and started screaming at McKay that he wanted a chat in the car park.

Glasgow looked really good for the first 30 minutes, we were winning turnovers nearly every breakdown, then all of a sudden something switched and were on the backfoot the rest of the game. I dont know if it was fitness, weather, just being in SA, but the drop of was alarming. Fair play the stormers played some cracking rugby (why SA dont is beyond me) but something is lacking, it was very similar to the Cardiff game a few weeks ago

3 hours ago, honestly united said:

Glasgow looked really good for the first 30 minutes, we were winning turnovers nearly every breakdown, then all of a sudden something switched and were on the backfoot the rest of the game. I dont know if it was fitness, weather, just being in SA, but the drop of was alarming. Fair play the stormers played some cracking rugby (why SA dont is beyond me) but something is lacking, it was very similar to the Cardiff game a few weeks ago

The 2nd half drop off that has plagued Glasgow this season arrived 10 minutes early last night.

It has to be a coaching issue.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The 2nd half drop off that has plagued Glasgow this season arrived 10 minutes early last night.

It has to be a coaching issue.

Yeah, it happens every week. I keep saying it, but I don't think the team are well coached, and possibly not fit enough either. The subs never improve Glasgow either.