Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Russell is also about a stone lighter - and a yard quicker - than last season. I have absolutely no idea what Townsend was doing by not including him.  

There were loads of factors, one being that his fiancee is due to give birth today. The comment on his form by Townsend was unbelievably stupid though.

We do need to find a way to develop an alternative though. If Finn gets injured and missed the RWC, people will be all over Townsend for not blooding anyone else. Equally, Finn should be playing as much as possible, because we simply aren't as good without him

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Yeah, standing up on the wrong side? What was he talking about?

He said he blocked the clearer but the replay showed it was the Argentinians slowing there own ball.

Hopefully we play in the correct areas in the second half. I'd like to see Christie on early because Dempsey has added very little.

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

He said he blocked the clearer but the replay showed it was the Argentinians slowing there own ball.

Hopefully we play in the correct areas in the second half. I'd like to see Christie on early because Dempsey has added very little.

Aye, Dempsey looks very much a great pro club player who just doesn't quite make the step up. See it all the time.