Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Been so scrappy and lots of errors, back in front again after Uruguay had levelled the scores. 

Aye, we've probably made it harder than it should have been (meaning no disrespect to Uruguay).

What would have been a nice try scrubbed, possibly harshly. Ultimately it's been a successful tour with 4 wins and some test experience for young players. Healy has been decent, but Hastings has shown enough for me that neither is the clear choice for back up number 10, not much between them for me.

On 27/07/2024 at 20:28, Mark Connolly said:

Superb.

f**k off Hogg, you irrelevance

I see hes spending the afternoon arguing with randoms on Twitter. Always ends up well when that starts.

On 27/07/2024 at 21:10, Mark Connolly said:

This guy is a very good referee.

How on earth do we have to suffer guys like Karl Dickson and Matthew Carley when he's around?

think it was his first game with a T1 side

I've been watching the MLR (haven't seen the final yet).

My Team (Freejacks) had a 1/4 final v Old Glory DC (part owned by the SRU I believe).  Good game.  Freejacks got some 'home' decisions (IMHO) and won. 

But, the most notable thing was that Rob Harley (yes that Rob Harley) can still play a bit.  He was Old Glory captain, and described by the Freejacks coach as a 'horrible' player (it was a compliment, not an insult).

As a side note, MLR is pretty entertaining, just about every team has a focus on attack, it's all on artificial pitches, so running is the order of the day.

Yours

aDONis