Rugby Union

kiwififer

As a player, O'Connell's level of dirty cheating cunto was nowhere near that of the ultimate Munster p***k - today's studio pundit, Mr Alan Quinlan. Never onside, rarely on his feet, and loved a cheap shot.

POC, didn't bother me, but Quinlan used to make my piss boil. A grade A c**t.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

As a player, O'Connell's level of dirty cheating cunto was nowhere near that of the ultimate Munster p***k - today's studio pundit, Mr Alan Quinlan. Never onside, rarely on his feet, and loved a cheap shot.

It wasn't so much his level of cheating that I disliked about him. Rather, it was his general arsehole nature and his penchant for celebrating victories long before the final whistle - something that bit him on the arse quite a few times. He is slightly redeemed for his performance on Question Of Sport when he managed to guess Borussia Monchengladbach when there was only something like 2 letters on the board. Terrific work.

Are Munster the most dislikable team in Pro12? Even Ronan O'Gara or Keith Wood couldn't counterbalance how cuntish they are. Or does that honour go to Ulster?

Are Munster the most dislikable team in Pro12? Even Ronan O'Gara or Keith Wood couldn't counterbalance how cuntish they are. Or does that honour go to Ulster?

Always find Ulster and their supporters completely insufferable but Munster run them clise

8 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Luke Pearce apparently

7 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Luke pierce. English lad....never seen him before but at least he isn't irish....has pinged munster twice at lineout

Cheers. He seems to be quite a decent ref from what I've heard. Not Ben Whitehouse standard but good nevertheless.

Ulster fans are bad, but the sheer arrogance from the Welsh fans always irks me.

I remember a conversation with a Scarlets fan after a game a few years ago when they turned us over. With him basically lecturing me on the futility of the Pro 12, and how the Welsh regions should just move into their rightful place in the English Premiership and to quote him "leave all us also rans to fight over over our tin cup".

He was an absolute walloper.

2 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Ulster fans are bad, but the sheer arrogance from the Welsh fans always irks me.

I remember a conversation with a Scarlets fan after a game a few years ago when they turned us over. With him basically lecturing me on the futility of the Pro 12, and how the Welsh regions should just move into their rightful place in the English Premiership and to quote him "leave all us also rans to fight over over our tin cup".

He was an absolute walloper.

That'll be Scarlets who last won Pro12 (or the Celtic League as it was then) in 2003/04? If anyone should be talking about leaving, it should be the Irish. All four provinces have won the Pro12, only Scarlets and Ospreys (admittedly 4 times - and not since 2011/12) have done so.

I dislike the Welsh rugby union team anyway. Bigger cheats than Munster.

1 minute ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

That'll be Scarlets who last won Pro12 (or the Celtic League as it was then) in 2003/04? If anyone should be talking about leaving, it should be the Irish. All four provinces have won the Pro12, only Scarlets and Ospreys (admittedly 4 times - and not since 2011/12) have done so.

I dislike the Welsh rugby union team anyway. Bigger cheats than Munster.

Munster can be p***ks, Ulster can be p***ks, Leinster can be p***ks, Connacht have the potential now and again as well.

The one thing they all have in their favour, however, is that they are not Welsh.