Rugby Union

kiwififer

I don't really have any opinion other than the Saracens fans in Edinburgh today seem to be total wankers. The Gloucester fans I met were largely sound, but Saracens fans seem like the stereotypical 'rugby lads' that give rugby supporters a bad name.

3 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

I don't really have any opinion other than the Saracens fans in Edinburgh today seem to be total wankers. The Gloucester fans I met were largely sound, but Saracens fans seem like the stereotypical 'rugby lads' that give rugby supporters a bad name.

They seemed to be nice and welcoming enough when I was down there for the Glasgow quarter final, also Sarries must be one of the best, if not the best team in the world right now.

They seemed to be nice and welcoming enough when I was down there for the Glasgow quarter final, also Sarries must be one of the best, if not the best team in the world right now.

:lol: :lol:

I'm sure fans of the Chiefs, Crusaders, Hurricanes, Blues and Highlanders will also be pissing themselves at that comment

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

They are up there mate, but the NZ franchises especially the Chiefs and Crusaders would have too much for them I would say. Defo best in NH

I've long supported a NH v SH champion v champion contest, which would be quite interesting for this debate. Although cramming it into an already busy schedule would be a challenge.

No Stuart, there are no questions marks over Mako Vunipola's scrummaging. He's just taken a complete pasting again.

It's crazy that he's going to be a two time lion....a prop that can't do the only job a prop has....