Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Erm been playing for Glasgow n Scotland for years. Blindside can also play 2nd row. Not flash but very very destructive.

I'm a big fan of Harley. He probably doesn't have the skills to ever oust guys like Watson, Hardie, Strauss, Wilson and Barclay, but he's a full 100% for effort everytime he takes to the pitch, and he doesn't let you down.

I'm a big fan of Harley. He probably doesn't have the skills to ever oust guys like Watson, Hardie, Strauss, Wilson and Barclay, but he's a full 100% for effort everytime he takes to the pitch, and he doesn't let you down.

Exactly this. Did give Richie mccaw a torrid time at Murray field once too.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

He does the hard work that allows people like Strauss and Hardie to focus on one aspect like carrying or turnovers.

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Canna must be the worst regular kicker in top level international rugby. They must have someone better than him.

Since Dominguez, they have really struggled, which is ridiculous for a country that is so good at football.

This watching Scotland without panicking or swearing at the telly / ref thing is a very odd experience

Since you posted that, Scotland have conceded a breakaway try and knocked on 2 feet from the try line.