Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:
8 minutes ago, ddfg said:
Someone needs to tell Russell and Price it's not all about them,

Although I agree with this on the performance today. This is exactly how they always play and exactly what got them in the team. They're boom or bust players, when it comes off we look like the Baa Baas at their finest but when it doesn't we look like the uni 3rds team.

They've even not played that well.  

Although I agree with this on the performance today. This is exactly how they always play and exactly what got them in the team. They're boom or bust players, when it comes off we look like the Baa Baas at their finest but when it doesn't we look like the uni 3rds team.

I love it when the Harlem Globetrotters stuff works but surely as professionals they have it in their game set to knuckle down and do a bit of grunt work when that is what is required.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Fine thanks.

Mainly because I accept that the performance is very poor, but not a fair reflection of the players. This defeat, if it ends this way, is still down to individual mistakes rather than an overriding "shiteness".

Ah right, exactly what everyone else is saying then.  

Referring to yourself as a "sensible poster", what a riddy. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Ah right, exactly what everyone else is saying then.  

Referring to yourself as a "sensible poster", what a riddy. 

I wonder if constantly blaming the referee  also qualifies you as "sensible". There's a lot of that in here.

Shingler is on his knees picking the thing out of the middle of the fucking ruck right in front of him FFS>

Wales like Ireland seem to get away with an awful lot at the breakdown.

That being said we've been dreadfully one-paced and one-dimensional - the only tactic is to throw it around - Wales have blitzed the midfield.

Some Scottish players look way out of their depth - particularly in key defensive positions.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Wales like Ireland seem to get away with an awful lot at the breakdown.

That being said we've been dreadfully one-paced and one-dimensional - the only tactic us to throw it around - Wales have blitzed the midfield.

Some Scottish players look way out of their depth - particularly in key defensive positions.

It's by no means a suggestion that the ref has cost us.

We have been nowhere near good enough - Harris is miles out of his depth, and McGuigan has been very poor. Russell and Price were the worst of themselves too.

Townsend must go?  

Something's gone seriously awry.  I get that the front row is fourth or fifth choice, but Wales have lost just as many starters.  

Very alarming.  Too much faith in players who caught lightening in a bottle - McGuigan, etc?  

8 minutes ago, S7C said:

I wonder if constantly blaming the referee  also qualifies you as "sensible". There's a lot of that in here.

That must be it. 

I do wonder at what point you can call a performance shite? Just wondering in case a sensible poster comes on and tells me that Scotland once scored 30 points without reply in 10 minutes.