Rugby Union

kiwififer

Hi All... Does anyone know if dogmc is still posting. Always on rugby forum but not heard from him for a while. Tad bit worried about the chap. Good poster.

Yeah, he's been quiet for a while on here. Might be wrong but I was sure I seen him post on a different part of the forum. Possibly just a similar username. Hope he's not gone, always had good input on the rugby.

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Hi All... Does anyone know if dogmc is still posting. Always on rugby forum but not heard from him for a while. Tad bit worried about the chap. Good poster.

Not heard from him for a while.  We used to chat a bit as our laddies are about the same age and about the same stage of (county) rugby.  I'll send him a PM.

This thread is a lot worse off without him.

Didn't catch much of the 20s tonight but what I did see was not impressive. Hopefully the senior team are more competent. Too tight to call so just going to be positive and say we'll sneak it.

Edited by afca32

Didn't catch much of the 20s tonight but what I did see was not impressive. Hopefully the senior team are more competent. Too tight to call so just going to be positive and say we'll sneak it.
What I don't get is that our u20s beat Ireland, Wales and Australia in world championship last yr. Appreciate u20s is a continuous conveyor belt but it's completely unacceptable that we get beat by 30+ points

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
13 minutes ago, afca32 said:

What I don't get is that our u20s beat Ireland, Wales and Australia in world championship last yr. Appreciate u20s is a continuous conveyor belt but it's completely unacceptable that we get beat by 30+ points

We had a poor Six Nations last year too tbf, improving for the World Cup. Hopefully the improvement comes earlier this year.

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 hours ago, afca32 said:

I think they now use the U20 Six Nations to try out new players for the World Rugby Under 20 Championship