Rugby Union

kiwififer

On 6/19/2018 at 00:14, Northsea80 said:

Warriors supported group XVI Warrior has a meeting this week with Glasgow and the SRU regarding the concerns over ticket pricing and the whole silver Saturday/Glasgow losing a home game issue, and the general feeling that they are taking the fans for granted.

The twitter page for XVI Warrior also has an e-mail from the club regarding a lot of the complaints following the release of season ticket and fixture details.

Good. I've stopped going to Scotstoun entirely because of the prices. I've gone down from half a dozen league games a season and one or two European when we were at Firhill, to about 4 home games a season overall, to none this year. The play-off prices were ridiculous, especially to sit uncovered behind the goals. 

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Maybe that's why nobody does it.

Harsh. When you consider some of the shite he had to pick, he did ok, especially given the job he had to do tidying up after Matt "34-point defensive plan" Williams.

He was never right for the top job though, he should have stayed with Edinburgh.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Harsh. When you consider some of the shite he had to pick, he did ok, especially given the job he had to do tidying up after Matt "34-point defensive plan" Williams.

He was never right for the top job though, he should have stayed with Edinburgh.

To be honest I was just trying to shoehorn in a 'Haddie' pun. He did pick Hugo Southwell, though, so I'm at least half right.