Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Detournement said:

Thompson just butchered a try knocking on on the line. Looks decent though.

Twice Scarlets players have been tackled 5 or 6 metres out and just slid the rest of the way over the line because the park is so wet.

Hate saying this. But I agree with Heally. That's not a knock on. The defender dislodged it in the tackle. 

41 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Bath have put in a complaint about the officiating of their first round champions cup match Vs Tolouse. They're asking for the match to be replayed. 

Bruce Craig. What an utter cùnt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If any match should of been replayed, it should of been Scotland vs Australia RWC2015.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Aye but you really want Scarlets to lose here as they will gub Ulster twice.

Think it’ll be closer between Scarlets and Ulster as, let’s face it, both teams have been poor in all honesty so far this season.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Strong team. Comfortable home win

Here you! Your predictions never go well!

14 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

It's only the first match of the second round of games. Still a hell of a long time to go before we can start looking at best runners up in the groups! 

I agree. Especially because we're going to top the group. *knocks on wood*

1 hour ago, come on shire said:

Sam H-C started from the bench again. I've noticed he's had difficulty shifting Gareth Davies this season. Maybe a bit quick to leave Edinburgh maybe?

He is always going to play second fiddle to GD regardless of how well he plays. SH-C is the kind of player you do however want to come on when the opposition is getting tired. What was it, a hatrick in 10 minutes last season for Embra in one of there games.

48 minutes ago, David990 said:

He is always going to play second fiddle to GD regardless of how well he plays. SH-C is the kind of player you do however want to come on when the opposition is getting tired. What was it, a hatrick in 10 minutes last season for Embra in one of there games.

He is effective off the bench but I'm thinking that he'll want the 9 shirt as opposed to the 21 shirt now. Scarlets was an odd move imho as he was always going to have a hard time shifting Gareth Davies at an in-form Welsh side especially with a WC next year and the Scarlets gaffer going to Wales after.

It could be lack of game time that cost him a place in Scotland's autumn squad. SH-C moving to Glasgow is something I wouldn't mind.

You're right enough. He scored a 7 minute hat-trick which is impressive albeit vs the Southern Kings.

Edited by come on shire