What Are You Drinking ?

Got a Westy Pale Ale on the go from Parsons Brewing Company of Prince Edward County Ontario while I grill up some sausages for supper.  A nice floral pale ale with some decent hop finish

It's hard to be objective when the brewery is owned by your cousin though 

PXL_20230930_222355663.jpg

Edited by senorsoupe

Tonight I'm having a bottle of Steam Whistle pilsner.  They claim to be Canada's premium Pilsner, which is a dubious claim but it's still very nice.  Especially refreshing out of their unique thick green bottles that get really cold in the fridge and stay cold.  

PXL_20231001_211420506.jpg

10 hours ago, ScottR96 said:

I believe I was served the best glass of beer in history at the Station Bar, Larbert yesterday. 

407AAE35-A912-4490-8194-17ABFAA6C722.thumb.jpeg.17e424bfe8d3f78a0ed051d9e3ea875a.jpeg

I used to live above the Crown, on Main Street, Stenhousemuir. Absolutely love Spaten, sneaked a couple on the train from Dublin to Cork last night. Technically sans alcohol.....

Outback Amber Ale from Woolshed Brewery, Murtho on the River Murray about 20 kms from Renmark and 280 kms from Adelaide. An extremely good beer. Hope they have it on draught as spending Christmas in the Riverland and visit is a must.

IMG_9852.jpeg