What Are You Drinking ?

2 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Brewdog Kelvingrove this afternoon for a few weeks ones before Grease tonight at the King's. 

Third pints of Gamma Freak Wave, Het Uiltje Whoooo Let the Dog Out, Brewdog Black Heart and Mad Scientist Blackcurrant Trifle Jr. Don't think I could have made better choices today, all great beers. 

Had incredible Korean BBQ wings and bacon and smoked cheese loaded fries as well. Say what you want about them, their bars are quality.

inCollage_20240622_171241542.jpg

The Brewdog pizzas in Dundee are excellent, and the beer isn't all that extortionate either.

15 minutes ago, philpy said:

This is decent, £1.49 from lidl. They also have mini kegs of it.

20240622_201248.jpg

Are they doing the big glasses with them as well? They did that last year and I picked up a couple (also decent beer like you say).

50 minutes ago, philpy said:

This is decent, £1.49 from lidl. They also have mini kegs of it.

20240622_201248.jpg

It got a great review on Real ale Craft beer on YouTube. I'm thinking  if getting a few of the kegs for the summer. 

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Are they doing the big glasses with them as well? They did that last year and I picked up a couple (also decent beer like you say).

Didn't see the big glasses. They've also got a wheat beer, which I didn't bother with. Find that stuff a bit too gassy.

22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Should've said earlier, they have single cans and a glass in a box.

Little Bang Brewery Moon Bear Dark Ale. What someone said on Untappd some this up well “Like a stout and an ale having a quite lovely baby. Great on a winters night when you don’t quite want a stout, but sort of do”

IMG_0431.jpeg

49 minutes ago, stanton said:

A wee selection from Aldi for later on tonight , after the gig I’m going to 

image.jpg

The Magma one in particular is very good.

I'm having another one in my recent collection of non alcoholic beers. It's really good.

20240629_152338.jpg

17 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

The Magma one in particular is very good.

I'm having another one in my recent collection of non alcoholic beers. It's really good.

20240629_152338.jpg

I had about 6 months off booze last year so tried out the various options. I found all the standard lager style beers to be seriously lacking but some of the darker beers/pale Ales faring a bit better. That beer from Brooklyn though was the pick of the bunch and I still get it to help space out an evening's beers or when I'm driving. Honourable mentions to Innis and Gunn and Guinness.