What Are You Drinking ?

Drinking water now as I'm working tomorrow but had a few drinks earlier ...

Harviestoun - The Ridge (bottle)

Brewdog - Jack Hammer (bottle)

Brains SA (pint) ... was f*****g disgusting, definitely something wrong with it, took it back and got it swapped for a pint of McEwans Red

Bengali Tiger (can)

Currently having a can of Strongbow Dark Berries. It's far too sweet. It's like they've put loads of apple and blackcurrant diluting in to regular Strongbow. Even with loads of ice in it it's too sweet. I had a Citrus Strongbow and it was like they'd fired loads of lemon and lime in to regular Strongbow. I have come to the conclusion that Strongbow can't do fruit cider.

Compare it to

Currently having a can of Strongbow Dark Berries. It's far too sweet. It's like they've put loads of apple and blackcurrant diluting in to regular Strongbow. Even with loads of ice in it it's too sweet. I had a Citrus Strongbow and it was like they'd fired loads of lemon and lime in to regular Strongbow. I have come to the conclusion that Strongbow can't do fruit cider.

Compare it to Rekorderlig who do ace fruit cider. Their ciders are lovlely and aren't sweet never mind too sweet. Mango and raspberry and peach and apricot are both exceptional in a glass with ice.

• 2 weeks later...