What Are You Drinking ?

I filled it back up with water and re corked it and boxed it back up and put it away so the box feels heavy enough for her not to be suspicious. Cheapest I can find a replacement bottle online is £110.

Oh ya fucker. What was it? Burn the house the down and start a crowdfunder?
FYI; pints of Stella in a pub in falkland (Cupar or somewhere). Second pub without tennents. Arseholes.

Oh ya fucker. What was it? Burn the house the down and start a crowdfunder?
FYI; pints of Stella in a pub in falkland (Cupar or somewhere). Second pub without tennents. Arseholes.

Dom perignon... I was contemplating cracking it open pished as the house was dry other than that, and you persuaded me to [emoji20]

Dom perignon... I was contemplating cracking it open pished as the house was dry other than that, and you persuaded me to [emoji20]

Can mind that latter part, but couldn't mind what it was. Will get a shampers from Asda for £50 and she'll have no idea. Suppose you shouldn't have had nothing else in the house...

7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Aye I was thinking of pouring a bottle of prosecco in it to be fair but it's the foil from the cork and the wee twisty metal that surrounds it that's harder to fake.

My Uncle does similar, he keeps the bottles from his expensive Scotch Whiskies and re-fills them with cheap Canadian whisky lol

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Wine, it's an Ontario wine called Inniskillin Riesling-Pinot Grigio.  It's finally freakin' summer weather so I'm going to have white wine.  Plus I plan to cook chicken for dinner

I bought two bottles, one red, one white, of Ontario wine at the LCBO on Wellington St the other night. The red wasn't good, the white's in the fridge awaiting attention.

9 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Wine, it's an Ontario wine called Inniskillin Riesling-Pinot Grigio.  It's finally freakin' summer weather so I'm going to have white wine.  Plus I plan to cook chicken for dinner

2 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I bought two bottles, one red, one white, of Ontario wine at the LCBO on Wellington St the other night. The red wasn't good, the white's in the fridge awaiting attention.

Fucksake, Canadian wine. Is it still in the brown paper bags?

Which ones did you get? I can probably tell you if the white is going to be god or not.