What Are You Drinking ?

In Malone's last night for a gig. Feeling the Irishness and swayed by the branded beermats (or the taste in Dublin) got some Jameson & coke. This was the third and fourth out of 8 lol.

Jameson Malones.jpg

Once home I opened these. First of all, this does mainly taste of the passionfruit and mango, but juuuust when you're thinking it's a lovely sweet tequila, THAT'S when the chili aftertaste hits you. I'm not saying it's bad... just, be prepared for it! (Also Star Wars shot glass in remembrance of JEJ.)

142. Sierra Tequila Chili - Passionfruit, Mango And Darth Vader.jpg

Also got this when it was on deal in Lidl. Apparently good with Prosecco in a mixture, all I know is it might be 11% but it's like drinking syrup or something on it's own. Probably my mistake lol.

143. Bitterol Aperitivo.jpg

Edited by AnderooMFC

Apparently a Lupo Lager

has all the hop expression of an IPA but the clean, easy drinking experience of a lager. “Lupo” refers to lupulin, the portion of the hop flower that contains most of the flavor and aroma compounds.

it’s kinda like a lagery West Coast IPA. Which is fine.

IMG_4536.jpeg

Edited by carpetmonster

Wee detour on the way back from Glasgow today. Wee beer shop was the original plan, but is shut on a Monday. Was staying at Finnieston, so wasn't far away from valhalla's goat, but sometimes it's a hit or miss.

20240916_151138.jpg

Edited by philpy

On 13/09/2024 at 05:24, AnderooMFC said:

In Malone's last night for a gig. Feeling the Irishness and swayed by the branded beermats (or the taste in Dublin) got some Jameson & coke. This was the third and fourth out of 8 lol.

Jameson Malones.jpg

Once home I opened these. First of all, this does mainly taste of the passionfruit and mango, but juuuust when you're thinking it's a lovely sweet tequila, THAT'S when the chili aftertaste hits you. I'm not saying it's bad... just, be prepared for it! (Also Star Wars shot glass in remembrance of JEJ.)

142. Sierra Tequila Chili - Passionfruit, Mango And Darth Vader.jpg

Also got this when it was on deal in Lidl. Apparently good with Prosecco in a mixture, all I know is it might be 11% but it's like drinking syrup or something on it's own. Probably my mistake lol.

143. Bitterol Aperitivo.jpg

With this post and the pints of Baileys, I'll give you six months tops.