Eastenders....

I thought Steve Owen played by Martin Kemp was a convincing bad guy. He wasn't a hard nut like Phil Michell or anything, more brains than brawn but I thought he played the part well. Nasty Nick Cotton was terrible though. The character should have been a huge success but he was played by such a shite actor.

Steve Owen was pretty class. I wouldn't have considered him a gangster because was a more rounded character than Andy Hill etc. The storyline between Steve, Matthew and Saskia was brilliant television.

I'd disagree about Nick Cotton, he was good and the chemistry between him and his mum made their scenes together so worthwhile. June Brown's a pretty underrated actor in some respects - she seems to go through the motions these days but she can really step it up when she needs to.

#jesuischarlie

This is how far behind I currently am, we moved house in August and ended up 3 weeks behind and just keep slipping further and further back.

Anyway, and I'm sure the whole storyline is now finished, but Stacey is so so so so so fucking annoying (and has got extremely ugly). What happened to the Stacey who wore the long coats, short skirts and boots? Now she has just turned into a more annoying version of Jean.

I do find myself worrying for the baby though and especially Martin who I hated when he was re-introduced but I've grown to love through time.

ETA - Will read any replies to this comment in about 3 months.

Also Kat Slater, whilst never being a 10 or anything, was always a good fantasy w**k back in the early days. Now though - well she has slipped badly.

Edited by Dindeleux