Eastenders....

Eastenders must be the worst show for head injuries and deaths.

Bradley - smashed his skull when fell off the roof

Archie - whacked over the napper in the queen vic

Heather - banged her Heid as she fell

Dirty den - same as Archie

Max's copper bird (Emma) - bleed on the brain after getting hit by a car

And now the carters wee bairn cracking his head when his chair got knocked over.

The look of childlike glee on Phillip's face when he spied the digger was heartwarming.

An incredible scene. His "crowd surf" upon exiting the JCB was sublime too.

I've been thinking a lot about Phil Mitchell over the last 12 hours or so and I think this might be the finest run of his career. Sure, the months he was addicted to crack were tremendous (and who could forget, it culminated with him setting fire to the Queen Vic) but this seems more sustained, more tragic, more vital. The finest episode of EastEnders I've ever seen was broadcast a month or so ago - the entire episode centred around Phil and his quest to make amends with Louise (and ended with him collapsing in a gym hall).

Steve McFadden is just a fantastic actor. Maybe not the show's best (I think Jake "Max Branning" Wood is its finest) but every scene he's in is absolutely essential.

Phil has been outstanding of late. Hopefully this Louise being buried under Deals on Wheels doesn't ruin his drunken spree, although I think it probably will.

Just caught up with this week's episodes. Pissing myself at Phil on that digger. I like Mick but think he's being a bit of a dick with the way he's treating Nancy. It's horrible what's happened to the wean but it was an accident FFS!

She did repeatedly push her brother about a tiny room with a baby in a high chair in it. She's meant to be an adult. It's not like she gave Lee one push and then backed off when he fell - she pushed

him at the baby when he got back up. If my baby got brain damaged by an adult kid going off on a violent wee tantrum, I doubt I'd forgive her either.

Of course, Nancy's tantrum was ridiculously OOC, but there it is.

She did repeatedly push her brother about a tiny room with a baby in a high chair in it. She's meant to be an adult. It's not like she gave Lee one push and then backed off when he fell - she pushed

him at the baby when he got back up. If my baby got brain damaged by an adult kid going off on a violent wee tantrum, I doubt I'd forgive her either.

Of course, Nancy's tantrum was ridiculously OOC, but there it is.

I thought she only pushed him the once and he fell over. Oh well, maybe you have a point and Mick's reaction is justified then.

Can someone fill me in on this whole trauma with Ronnie? Who is Danielle? Who is Hannah? What's all the fuss about?

Danielle is her daughter from her first love Joel that got ran over and killed by Janine at a wild guess about 6 years ago. Joel and his wife died recently on honeymoon after remarrying (Joel left her to be with Ronnie only for her to dump him for a reason that escapes me at the mo) and Hannah (who is Joel and his wife's daughter) blames Ronnie as they wouldn't have remarried if Ronnie didn't whisk Joel away then dump him meaning he ran back to his wife. Hence they wouldn't have been on honeymoon hence they wouldn't have died.

I realise I've explained that appallingly but hopefully it jogs your memory :lol: