Eastenders....

The programme is quality at the moment. You have to feel sorry for Whitney, she has had her fair share of odd ball lovers.

If Lucy does not keep the baby I am sure it will be a miscarriage, not sure if Eastenders would tackle abortion?

The programme is quality at the moment. You have to feel sorry for Whitney, she has had her fair share of odd ball lovers.

If Lucy does not keep the baby I am sure it will be a miscarriage, not sure if Eastenders would tackle abortion?

Abortion is exactly the type of thing the producers would get stuck into at the moment. The show has tackled some excellent stories recently, and it wouldn't surprise me if jane kept it from Ian, and this was another angle to the story.

Long live Eastenders!

Yer wrong, Jane will take the baby instead of adopting one.

I've missed the last couple of episodes, what exactly happened to her?

Of course they would

a: because Eastenders will tackle most issues

b: because they've done it before (Bianca had a termination because her first baby had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)

Of course they would

a: because Eastenders will tackle most issues

b: because they've done it before (Bianca had a termination because her first baby had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus)

So did Danielle, remember Ronnie went with her before they found out she was her mum

I originally thought Stacey had aswell.............or am I just imagining things ?

No, you're right. I'd forgotten about that. Her and Bradley decided to go for the abortion, even though it turned out that it wasn't what either of them really wanted. :(

No, you're right. I'd forgotten about that. Her and Bradley decided to go for the abortion, even though it turned out that it wasn't what either of them really wanted. sad.gif

I didnt know if I just had an image of her taking her pills for her mental health illness, which she never took anyway and just stored them in her diary