Eastenders....

Couldn't decide if Jack dropped the ball or not when he was stumbling at the start or if that was meant.

Is that the guy I was talking about in my post?

I dont really watch Eastenders and havent for years but I tuned in tonight and thought it was pretty well done.

The bit at the start where the ex copper (from the Bill ) was talking to the baldy ginger bloke was actually quite good. He fluffed his lines a bit but it made the conversation seem much more natural. Its something that is missing from most shows and is poorer for it.

Curb Your Enthusiasm benefits from it big time, due to how they make the show.

I get their names mixed up and dont know who half of them are.

I never watch Eastenders, but I decided to watch it tonight due to it being "live". To be honest, before it started I doubted it would even be live, I thought it was just an excuse for a dramatic ending to rake in more viewers. I also had my doubts on the "live" part when Bradley jumped off the roof, although I had forgotten about stunt doubles, and the fact that the real Bradley could just paste some fake blood on, and replace the stuntman in time for the next shoot. On the other hand, I was more convinced it was live after seeing the cameras shaking all the time :lol:

Making it live was a big risk, and a bit pointless as it put a lot of unnecessary pressure on the actors. Fair play to them, they took a risk and it paid off with no major flaws.

The only letdown was the fact there were no major flaws, it would have been funny as f*ck if one of the actors had decked it, or had forgotten their lines :lol:

Is that the guy I was talking about in my post?

I get their names mixed up and dont know who half of them are.

Aye, that's him.

I thought it was brilliant. Loved it, particularly Jack's cock up, and the fact that they had to keep the camera on Stacey and Bradley just after it, even when they didn't have lines. I suspect that Max Branning was gutting himself at Jack fluffing his lines so they had to keep him out of shot!

Aye, that's him.

I thought it was brilliant. Loved it, particularly Jack's cock up, and the fact that they had to keep the camera on Stacey and Bradley just after it, even when they didn't have lines. I suspect that Max Branning was gutting himself at Jack fluffing his lines so they had to keep him out of shot!

My thought was someone was passing/showing him the lines to remind him!