Eastenders....

If you're looking for f**k ups, you might end up disappointed. The same thing's already be done with The Bill and Coronation Street and they have back up plans in case of catastrophic events. They'll just cut to another scene if they need to. That's not to say you won't get the odd line tripped over or the hint of a giggle, but you're not going to see Roxy falling over and accidentally find out that she's going commando or anything. Sorry.

right i now reckon it was peggy mitchell who did away with archie and shall be placing a shiny pound on it

I've been saying that it was Peggy from the very beginning. After last nights episode I would be very surprised if it came out that it wasn't her.

Raging that I only got on her (fnarr!) at 9's though.

I've been saying that it was Peggy from the very beginning. After last nights episode I would be very surprised if it came out that it wasn't her.

Raging that I only got on her (fnarr!) at 9's though.

14/1 on boylesports (errr someone told me).

Also a cheeky 500/1 on DSI Marsden - always thought there was summink suspect about her.

P.S. who the feck is Joel? and why is he 4/1?

No-one seems to have mentioned the fact that Bradders has made an honest woman of Stace and now they don't know who the father is!! After she said she was not sure whose it was it cut to Ryan and Jack!!

That must have been a randy foursome at the time!!

I have to admit to being a wee bit conned by the Archie Mitchell death now as I have just heard that they have written 10 different potential endings and it is being kept quiet as to which one they will use in the live show tonight!

So regardless of your thoughts, we are probably all correct about our theories and the tricky plotsters are just going to call it late on as the show goes live. Fuckers.

Does anyone recall Ben saying "my dad looks lovely with a cravat" I almost soiled the couch!

No danger it was Ben, he couldn't lift the Queen Vic Head and has been to happily prancing around like Billy Elliot since.

When he said that my wife proclaimed him to be a 'poofy little c*nt' which ended with me needing the toilet!