Eastenders....

It definitely would be terribly far-fetched, but it would see him emerge as a 'proper' Mitchell. He is currently thought of by viewers as a prancing ballerina, it currently doesn't seem right that he's a Mitchell.

Possibly. He could get locked up for 10 or so soap years, then emerge onto the square (played by Danny Dyer) with a "Hello Gran" to Peggy.

Possibly. He could get locked up for 10 or so soap years, then emerge onto the square (played by Danny Dyer) with a "Hello Gran" to Peggy.

I'm kinda hoping Ben is the killer. It will be like in the Godfather when Michael kills Sollozzo and McCluskey. ;)

Edited by Fly

Stacey was looking bang tidy tonight. Although her friend, Becca(I think), is really doing my head in now.

I have a fiver on Tracey at 200/1. :D :D Please be right.

I think this live episode will turn out to be a disaster, if one person makes a blooper then it will go to pieces. Saying that I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Stacey was looking bang tidy tonight. Although her friend, Becca(I think), is really doing my head in now.

I have a fiver on Tracey at 200/1. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Please be right.

I think this live episode will turn out to be a disaster, if one person makes a blooper then it will go to pieces. Saying that I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Is tomorrow's live?