Eastenders....

Wheels couldn't look after... a cat...

The Marsden does my tits in. I don't know much about policing or that, but surely that's not the way you go about it.

It's a soap. It's not real. :rolleyes:

Bradley is the one with the ring, I'm certain. Obviously you couldn't see who or where it was in the final scene but I reckon it was in the Portakabin place that Max and Bradley now work.

In other news, I think Dotty is a cunt of the highest order and hope she ends up in an orphanage before too long.

Bradley is the one with the ring, I'm certain. Obviously you couldn't see who or where it was in the final scene but I reckon it was in the Portakabin place that Max and Bradley now work.

In other news, I think Dotty is a c**t of the highest order and hope she ends up in an orphanage before too long.

Or if she dies. That would be good. :)

You think wrongly then. The woman that plays Marsden is Sophie Stanton. Tessa Peake Jones played Raquel.

I had a look to see what she was in and noticed that she's only 39, she must have had a hard childhood!

In other news, I think Dotty is a c**t of the highest order and hope she ends up in an orphanage before too long.

The bit where she poured the water on poor Jims crotch was one of the worst acts of cruelty against a stroke victim since they tried to get him to learn his lines.

Yeah we spotted the resemblence a bit back.

Eastenders is getting shit again. Most of the soaps do this - they'll be good for a couple of months and then turn so shit you wonder why you bother watching them. I'm sick of hearing about Archie now. I honestly don't give a f**k who killed him. Them new kids are dog shit. Fat Boy? What the f**k? Get rid of them. Now.

Here's a list of pointless characters on the show:

Manda

Minty

Wheels

Libby

Chelsea

Peter Beale

Max's kids

Roxy's brother

Darren Miller

Jim Branning

Big Mo

Charlie

Bianca's sons

Fat Boy

Stripper

Blue haired girl

I don't mind a couple of them but its just pointless them being there. Whenever they get a biggish storyline its just crap. That's about 15 they could get rid of and even 10 characters replacing them would be good if the writers could get their finger out.

2 down 14 to go.

The bit where she poured the water on poor Jims crotch was one of the worst acts of cruelty against a stroke victim since they tried to get him to learn his lines.

He really shouldn't be back.

There was a bit last night were Dot said something, and Jim grabbed her hand, let out a kinda murmur/roar/meow, kissed her hand and Max said, "Yeah me dad's right"

:blink: WHIT?

Yeah we spotted the resemblence a bit back.

Eastenders is getting shit again. Most of the soaps do this - they'll be good for a couple of months and then turn so shit you wonder why you bother watching them. I'm sick of hearing about Archie now. I honestly don't give a f**k who killed him. Them new kids are dog shit. Fat Boy? What the f**k? Get rid of them. Now.

Here's a list of pointless characters on the show:

Manda

Minty

Wheels

Libby

Chelsea

Peter Beale

Max's kids

Roxy's brother

Darren Miller

Jim Branning

Big Mo

Charlie

Bianca's sons

Fat Boy

Stripper

Blue haired girl

I don't mind a couple of them but its just pointless them being there. Whenever they get a biggish storyline its just crap. That's about 15 they could get rid of and even 10 characters replacing them would be good if the writers could get their finger out.

Zsa Zsa! :lol:

tuned into the end of this last night to try and see the wheels character.

He is a sinister looking person! He reminds me a bit of the guy from the artic monkeys , and the child catcher from chitty bang bang.

His mum ( the one with the milk bottle glasses? ) looks familiar , what else has she been in ?

Minty did well for himself getting her.

Aye, Josie Lawrence used to do Whose Line Is It Anyway? and that sort of thing. I like Manda, she's a bit dull, but she's quite sweet, and I was gutted for Minty when she left, especially since she then admitted that she really did love him and that it wasn't Phil she wanted. :(

Oh, and speaking of hearts breaking on the square, I want to shake Whitney for what she did to poor Todd. Daft girl, he was so nice!