Eastenders....

Right, I'm going to throw an Eastenders live party tonight! what should I get and why?

Edit to add:- anyone that says a life can f**k off.

Some food like they manage to magically seem to rustle up from somewhere in The Queen Vic

Anyone have any idea in the slightest where it comes from ?

Because they certainly dont have a chef, none of the Mitchells do any cooking in their own kitchen apart for their own grub

Always wondered.......

Some food like they manage to magically seem to rustle up from somewhere in The Queen Vic

Anyone have any idea in the slightest where it comes from ?

Because they certainly dont have a chef, none of the Mitchells do any cooking in their own kitchen apart for their own grub

Always wondered.......

I always thought that Beale the squeal rustled everything up in his 2 foot by 1 foot kitchen area in the cafe. On a side note he doesn't seem to have a hot plate in there?

I always thought that Beale the squeal rustled everything up in his 2 foot by 1 foot kitchen area in the cafe. On a side note he doesn't seem to have a hot plate in there?

Nah he dosn't cant see the Mitchells giving Beale £££ either.

Mabye Tracey never has a day off and she is chained to a pole in the basement rustling up some manky Queen Vic pub grub ?

14/1 on boylesports (errr someone told me).

Also a cheeky 500/1 on DSI Marsden - always thought there was summink suspect about her.

P.S. who the feck is Joel? and why is he 4/1?

Ive stuck 50p on Marsden 500/1 .

Tracey is 45/1 thats worth a pound.

Bookies have also got odds on who will screw up their lines first ,its a bit mental!!

£5 on Peggy 6/1 (said her from the beginning)

£5 on Sean Slater 10/3. Favourite so there must be something in it!

£5 on Becca Swanson, mad cow very capable at 13/2

£2 on Ryan "The Seed" Malloy at 15/2.

Just found this money unexpectedly in my account so should make tonight's proceedings even more exciting. Can't wait for this, hope someone fucks up their lines tae ken!