Eastenders....

I don't like Becca!

She is evil. About time Jean grew some baws and told Stacey the truth.

Cant wait for Peggy to leave, she is really doing my head in.

Hope Beale rumbles Jane too. First the money and now the "ever missing" Bobby are part of her cunning plan. Can Beale not just be happy FFS!!

She is evil. About time Jean grew some baws and told Stacey the truth.

Cant wait for Peggy to leave, she is really doing my head in.

Hope Beale rumbles Jane too. First the money and now the "ever missing" Bobby are part of her cunning plan. Can Beale not just be happy FFS!!

No. He's a creepy wee b*****d!

Daniella Westbrook is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen.

Her nose stood up well to the rigors of all that squealing when supposedly giving birth. The surgeon done a good job.

She is a bit orange tonight. Do they supply fake tan in the jail ?

Why do the good folk of the Queen Vic think it is clever to put boards over a door frame when the door opens inwards!! :lol:

:lol: YES! I saw that on Monday but could believe I was seeing so assumed it couldn't possibly have been such an ill-thought-out blooper.

I noticed this too, but I imagine its just so if he smashes the door open he has another barrier to get through. I thought it was a bit sad that a raving drunk junkie was fended off my a granny, 2 women, a 15 year old kid and Billy Mitchell.

I noticed this too, but I imagine its just so if he smashes the door open he has another barrier to get through. I thought it was a bit sad that a raving drunk junkie was fended off my a granny, 2 women, a 15 year old kid and Billy Mitchell.

And an aluminium baseball bat. Don't forget the baseball bat.