Eastenders....

Oh dear. This will spoil everyone's day if you decide to read a spoiler that's coming up in the next couple of weeks.....

Ronnie is back in the square a week on Monday

Read that on digital spy yesterday. I absolutely hate her. She should get the fucking electric chair for what she done.

Too busy watching darts to watch Eastenders tonight.

It is on Sky + though so will watch soon although I already know something, I really couldnt help myself by reading the thread.

Too busy watching darts to watch Eastenders tonight.

It is on Sky + though so will watch soon although I already know something, I really couldnt help myself by reading the thread.

It's worth it just for Jane's money shot.

Superb!!!

If I was Denise I would have rammed a packet of digestives down her throat for that smack.

If Jane were a pilot I'd have applauded that landing.

I don't think your suggestion really works as a punishment for Hev, let's be honest. Cauliflower, a bit of salad maybe, and you might have a point.

A can of Unspecific for breakfast, ye cannae whack it Jackie boy!

Also, i would pump Reenie.

Reenie is the mother of Jack, Max and Carol. I hope to f**k you mean Rainie! :lol:

I can't believe what Jack is getting himself into there. Or what he's going to be riddled with after. He's bound to get more than a touch of the Whitneys from that slapper.

Erm... aye. Of course that's what i meant.

Duh! :ph34r:

Are you sure you can live up to the Great Phil Mitchell and the yummy Jack Branning? There's some giant, er, shoes to fill right there.

Vanessa (oh, how I love to bitch about her) was doing the washing up in full suit and rubber gloves earlier. Why does she always dress like she's going to a meeting? And why does her hair not move? I fucking hate her. Her days are numbered. <_<

Are you sure you can live up to the Great Phil Mitchell and the yummy Jack Branning? There's some giant, er, shoes to fill right there.

Vanessa (oh, how I love to bitch about her) was doing the washing up in full suit and rubber gloves earlier. Why does she always dress like she's going to a meeting? And why does her hair not move? I fucking hate her. Her days are numbered. <_<

Well and truly ;)

I've only just realised that Max, Carol and Jack have all lost children. Quite an unlucky family eh?

Yep, and it's not a secret apparently!

Bit of a dull episode really. Mas' cogs are obviously turning what with Zainab's comments about Yusef and the comments Kim had to make on their lovelife, I think he'll be getting a bit paranoid over the next few episodes and accusing them both of all sorts.

Rubbish couple of punches and reactions from Jack and Max respectively, but I did enjoy the way the amount of "whisky" in Jack's bottle changed dependent on the camera angle.

Get Rainie to feck. She adds nothing.